Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The death of the young Hollywood star

It's like an epidermic... one after another young Hollywood star is dead, only last week I heard about Brad Renfro's gone, which is tragically unfortunate. Then it's Heath Ledger... Lots of talk about him being depressed since the dramatic portrayal of the JOKER for the latest Batman Franchise, "The Dark Knight"... but, my theory is I think he has been depressed since Brokeback Mountain, and that's based on my personal thoughts which I rather not said loud and offended anybody (if it will).


Anyhou.... it is definitely tragic... two hotties down and hopefully the rest will stay sober and love life more.


REST IN PEACE...



For more juicy Hollywood Celebrity Gossip, here ~~> Perez

1 comment:

Rainy said...

hot nye heath ledger lam gamba atas tu