Saturday, December 16, 2006

My feet's dancing with the song of Love

It’s sad that these days I can’t just write without thinking too hard. I guess not all things should be put down in writing immediately. Some considerations may help me determined whether things are worthy be obsessed of and be told to the world right after it happened. I am telling this though, a week and a half after it took place.


Went to watch two very different kind of movies this month (well, there is no plan to watch any other). Firstly, the ever so joyful HAPPY FEET, as what Hollywood animation feature had always managed to deliver, this one did, one pure fun entertainment for two hours straight. Mumble and the gang succeeded in making me laugh that weekend.



As Ramon said, “…you did everything penguinly possible.” gotta love that…

Unfortunately, I moved from laughing too hard to actually cry at the movie… yeah, I am unashamedly admit that I weep while watching CINTA (thanks Joj, for the company), among the first mostly anticipated Malay movie I wanted to see so much. A week of obsession over the whole storyline, cinematography gripping every emotions displayed and the soundtrack later, I am cooled off now. It’s just (to me) prove that Malay movie scene can only sell with love-based story again and with that good of presentation, I bought it and it caught my heart good. I am such a sensitive freak.

“A little girl told me, that love is about letting go” I am still trying…

No comments: