Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Travel Wish List

I wrote this while chatting with a friend, it sounded good, and I declared it being an awesome around-the-world travel itinerary. I hope the list will grow soon…And the adventure shall see me:

1… taking my mom to ISTANBUL
2… backpacking in INDIA
3… climbing MT EVEREST
4… sightseeing beautiful EUROPE
5… discover BIG APPLE
6… falling in LOVE in PARIS
7… exploring love in VENICE
8… snow skiing in SWITZERLAND with my kids
9… celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary in EGYPT

Then, I die smiling back in my homeland… the ever truly Asia, MALAYSIA… yezza!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont forget another one, must come FIRST to ur priority list:
al-haj in MEKAH with ur beloved.. camno leh takde dlm list tuh? hehehe...

Jones said...

Hello?
It's a must, therefore it shouldn't be in this list, which is a WISH LIST...
duh?!!