Friday, September 29, 2006

LA - the monologue

I am back baby! Let me tell you... it is good to be home. Actually close.. Still in Singapore, while waiting for our transfer flight to KL, so here we ( me and my sister) are killing time with the free internet @ the Changi Airport.
LA was great, we were deemed beautiful by the natives. I guess because we were different. Yes, we stay true to ourself despite people telling us to blend in very well. And we definitely blend in just fine. And to be close in contacts with celebrities are extravaganza... just as I am living my Hollywood dream. It was awesome! And we had survived the train and bus transportation, the night time side walking, the halal food searching adventure and a face to face conversation with the TV celebrities. Think Sugar Ray, Ryan Star and etc.. yes baby! we were talking mono-o-mono. Cool eh...
Then again, can't wait to go home... Mommy! we are going home!...
Will definitely babble about this LA thingy in later posts... trust me... prepared to be sick!

3 comments:

Rainy said...

waaa... besnyeee!!!! cant wait for your photos.... cepat upload tau

Anonymous said...

cepatla upload gambar....

Anonymous said...

waaah... aku dah tgk dah. :-)