Friday, September 08, 2006

Good Fortune

been trying to access http://www.blogspot.com only to find out that if I want to edit this blog is through http://www.blogger.com... huh?

Remember me bragging about spending too much time in front of that box we all call the television? Just when I started to grieve over Storm elimination… (She is actually the perfect fit!) I received another news enough to make my heart beating fast for whole daylong. It happened while I am busy fulfilling my duty as a dedicated employee… there is a “You have a new message” message popped out from the bottom left hand corner of my computer screen. Seeing the subject “Win a trip for 2 to LA”, I thought it’s just another advertisement inviting me to join the contest so I wait for a while before actually reading it. And when I got time to do about it, a certain shock when through my system… I was soulless for a few seconds… and there it was…


Hi Nor Diana

Congratuation!

Please be informed that you have won
yourself a trip to the Contender Finale LIVE at LA!!!This is in favour of your
answer submission for the following question online:


Episode 5 Q How many times did Vinroy
land a punch on Grady's face in the first round?

Options: 3, 4 OR 5 Correct
answer: 3

See link below for the contest info /
rules for your reference.
http://www.axn-asia.com/buzzsites/the-contender2/contest-rules.html You are
entitled to a Four (4) Day Three (3) Night trip for 2 to Los Angeles, and Two
(2) tickets to catch The Contender finale match at Staples Center on 26
September 2006. Trip consists of air tickets and accommodation only.


You and your partner (both must be 18
years old or older as of 3 September 2006, with a valid passport) will need to
travel on 24 to 27 Sept 06 - reaching Malaysia on the 28 Sep (12 hrs time diff)

Please let me know if you're able to attend the event asap (by tomorrow - 7 Sep 06) -
please get back to me soon to confirm on the details:- your name and your
partner's name as in passport Cheerio Rachel


Hehehe…

For a known ambitious dreamer like me, news like this can make me smiles for months. Watching that TV all the while really paid of. This is my own reality TV goes live!

After only a while then only I regain myself to continue what I was doing and continue planning for the said holiday, (or so it seems).

I am watching Live Boxing Match baby!!! LA, here I come…

And the happy ending seems to go on now for a few more days till y’all get sick about hearing it.

9 comments:

todek said...

Is this for real?? WOW! Winning a trip to LA??
Congratulations. You're soooo lucky. I guess watching TV does pay then....
Have a nice trip

P/s: I'm jealous because I NEVER win anything.... hehe

Rainy said...

Dayane! take me!!! my passport is still valid! :)

dcharmed said...

i want to go with you i want to go with you!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats...
from the day i know you...you always won something either from magazine contest or radio program. Now from tv show...congrats.

Jones said...

First of all....
Thanks guys for the excitement... :-)

Secondly (to todek)
Maybe you were not trying to win anything...

Thirdly
I wish i can bring y'all

Fourthly...
Wish me luck... for having a freaking GREAT time there!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!
Mcm x caya je ko tgk boxing.. hehehe..
Anyway, Gd Luck n do take care babeh! Slmt berpuasa di LA.

Anonymous said...

think u won't need any luck wishing fr me..
coz deep down i knew dat u'll b having a very nice moments there..

nway..hope u'll b having a gr8 time eh..
& do take a gud care of urself there apart fr all the excitement..
coz need u 2 return here safely & share all the stories.. ;)

~asem~

todek said...

Well, that's probably true.
Hope you have fun watching people beat the crap out of each other. That, and all the Hollywood shopping, of course.

Anonymous said...

Eh Diana?! Congratulations!! You proved it again that I was damn wrong underestimating your capability during our school days... Observant enough to know how many times Vinroy punched Grady on the face in the first round (I mean who'd care about that??). I guess you've got a good picture memory (probably you're good at drawing too!?). Anyway, like you waited for me in Taipei, I'll be waiting for you in LA!! Have a complete fun there! Take many many many pictures... ok??