Thursday, February 02, 2006

Strong Personality

Hello new year,1427 H.

Glad to be alive, glad to hear good news each new day, glad to be surrounded with lovely family members and glad to have at least have ONE good friend I can rely on. May this gladness will be a continuous feature in my life.

The recent opinion voiced by someone was just overwhelming, that is to hear that I have a Strong Personality due to my stance at this age and not having a significant other unlike everybody else by now. Hopefully it was not some sympathy remarks. Whatever it is, it had somehow made my smile stretched from one ear to another. Things I rarely do these days. And a powerful statement to be made like that just really made my day. Suddenly it boost my confidence to what may lie ahead. SIlly how simple things can changed your course of life in a snap.

Valentine's Day coming up, wonder what the air will bring me... the new breath of fresh air? Hopefully so.

1 comment:

Ottawa Dude said...

An SO (Significant Other) is a personal choice.

It's something your friends put up with , ,not something they put you up to. You don't move in with a guy because the people around you expect you to do so , you do it because you like him.

And if there isn't anyone you like that much , then you're better off living alone, and thats what you should do. Stuff like that is too personal , your friends get no say in the matter, and if they do comment on it, you tell them to shut their traps and mind their own business it's your life, not theirs.

Just an opinion, just an opnion.