Thursday, June 17, 2010

Where have Diana Jones gone?

What am I really? Thought I am a collector, yet I do not have full collections. Thought I am a movie addict but I seldom go to the movie theatres. Always saw myself a music enthusiast, yet I only enjoy a certain songs from a certain artists or certain moments 'em really caught my ears. Thought I love to read, yet I just buy books and hardly have time to read. Keep telling people I love RED too much, yet only few REDS I own in the wardrobe. Really believed am into fashion, but always came out bland...and the list didn't stop there.

I do know I really busy with work. Turns out my hectic professional life only gets me to be deemed as 'not-knowledgeable' by fellow peers. It tears me down badly to know colleagues hate my guts and selling how I do not deserved whatever I got in extra just because I cannot concentrate on ONE thing when I have to settle everything.

So, how will it reflects to whatever decisions I made in my everyday routines? Will they continue to see me as a hypocrite? Or I am still just plain lost? Wish I have answers to all things that are in my mind. Wish I stop cried over my life.

In the meantime.... Wish at least some-ONE dreams a little dream of me...


No comments: