Monday, December 14, 2009

Love Story ~ Cinta tak salah...

It’s hard ya? When they say if you are in a relationship of what they called abnormal? Age wise, experience wise or emotionally challenge. How’s thing so far? It is being handled pretty gracefully (or so I thought). And am I glad when all things worked out for the better, when one finally understood the priority, the right DECISION needed to be made during tumultuous time. And at this moment...; I am certain, I have made the right choice.... So help me God!

Gita Gutawa ~ Selamat Datang Cinta

"denganmu sepiku kan berganti,
berganti keindahan
yang belum pernah kurasa
kamu gelora di jiwaku
taklukan keraguan
dan ketakutan hatiku
selamat datang cinta di hatiku
ku sebut hadirmu
berikan aku cinta rahasia kehidupan
tanpa engkau cinta aku butakau cahaya hati
cinta tak pernah salah dalam memilih"


No comments: