Sunday, October 11, 2009

Love Story ~ Monologue


How do you convinced one is The One? When you constantly thinking about him and it distract your concentration? When you realized you cannot live for 12 hours not hearing his voice or receive his text or read his email? When one has to rebel to prove it’s the absolute choice?

So they say Love drives you crazy, it really does and I’d never thought I will have the chance to live the moment again. Although they are still uncertainty as any love story always have been, a dramatic experience of professing one’s true emotions is something I think any play worth being staged for. And I am planning to shout all the right scripts to the other ends, while at it, I may annoys the spectators or I might just as well gets a standing ovation. One thing for sure, I think I am on a right track of the trailer…


1 comment:

mr reef said...

http://mr-reef.blogspot.com/2009/10/bday-wish-today.html