Friday, December 19, 2008

My Husband?

Dean Koontz mentions his thought on qualities a husband should bring to his marriage, i.e.;

“Cherish her as a child of God. If you truly married for love, then it was not
merely her looks or personality that enchanted you, but her unique soul. If you
remember that the essence of her is sacred, you will treat her with respect and
have a sense of awe at the destiny that brought you together.”

So boys, who read my blog… be it you single, to be married, or married, please be inspired. I sure hope to have individual of that kind one day. As I have finished endure the suspense in book The Husband by Dean Koontz, the end words truly showed that he meant every words throughout the enthralling story. This one ends in two and half days! Phew.

After Finished reading that, I just got matched with THE LAKE HOUSE in one those quiz in Facebook, and got excited about it, because I am so into that film when most of my friends think the movie’s ridiculous. Then I saw Trading Spaces (one of the reality series on TV), then the hot carpenter named Brandon reminds me of how appealing that is to have a very handy husband one day. Hahahahaha. So, what do I want in a man? Just the kind that will appreciate me as Mr. Dean Koontz put it in quote above. Hmmm

1 comment:

AyuG said...

darling.. i really hope u will find a great husband in very near future. Amin.. I too love The Lake House. Not just because of Keanu (would love to have husband looking like him tho) but the sincerity of their love. aaahhhhh... i want that too.