Monday, August 04, 2008

Maafkan bila ku tak sempurna...

Just when I thought I faced everything there is in life, last Friday definitely a wake up call. In split seconds, the doctor saw the huge lump and decided I need an urgent Lumpectomy. So I did. I was on the operating table last Saturday, undergone the operation. And now am waited anxiously for the lab result on Thursday. Hopefully it will be nothing serious that could lead to radiation etc... Insya Allah...


Ya Allah, I feel so small sometimes in this big old place... forgive me for not spending more time with you...

2 comments:

lillix said...

Hang in there sis. insya allah everything will be alright

Rainy said...

lump kat mana laling?

dah dpt result dah?

semoga its nothing serious. aku pun baru check dr about a lump kat breast aku. alhamdulillah it's nothing serious.