Saturday, March 08, 2008

Powerhouse in small packages

Lil' Champs (Sa Re Ga Ma Pa) has ended down in Bollywood land, nevertheless I won't mind watch the repeat shows all over again (Channel ZEE, ASTRO). These Bollywood kids can certainly bring down the house with their powerful range of voices (Weird how I wasn't really keen with those local singing talent shows) To my defense, I think those Indian kids really really talented in singing all those long melodically challenged Indian songs. I salute y'all. This has been my newfound interest on the tele!

Laugh all you want... I enjoyed it very much, because the show made me smile, cry and wanna dance all night!

Find all about it here

2 comments:

lillix said...

ngeh ngeh..sapa menang?

lillix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.