Sunday, November 25, 2007

The fattening situation

I don’t know what to do. Felt like screaming my lungs out, but my heart insisted I kept them all inside my head. This feeling tortured me in sabotaging my body every minute starting by a more regular visit to the kitchen, not to cook for the family, more like indulging my stomach even when it didn’t sing for a refill. After more junk food after another, slouching into the very comfortable couch of mine and a remote control in my hand, I, myself have made the whole situation looks and sounds even more sinful. Where is me who have been so self-conscious and will do something about it?

Definitely a turn-off. I am so disgusting.

3 comments:

ganz said...

Hi... what up.. lama tak dengar cerita... :D

ada kat mana sekarang?

Jones said...

hi... err... ganz mana ni ya? sorry... lost track. ada di KL

ganz said...

opps sorry.. :D .. lupa lak.. Rozak Trolak if u still can remember la..
semalam dok browse terjumpa ur blog..