Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The FIRST wedding in the Family

So they did... they got solemnized, and got married. And it was officially the longest week of my life. I was tired but satisfied. Thank God it all turned out okay, there was some excessive gifts... nevertheless it was a joyous occasion despite some disappointments over family ignorance, then again ignorance is bliss, so, I believe God had his plan. There are questions that I have become insensitive to, I.e. “so, when is your turn then?” I have no more emotion to that. I just smiled, and said whatever comes to mind at that time.

We managed to have a one-to-one session with dad, still, (he didn't even think of giving us some money) hmm... well, that's the dad I know, so, don't judge us!

Anyway, here is the sneak peek of the event in pictures because pictures do speak louder than words.

The photos.

No comments: