Friday, August 04, 2006

Diary continues...

Work stressed me out lately... (Or was it from the very beginning of me joining the labor force itself?). Feel like crying every time gone back home. And me not wanting to change didn’t really help… And the war that’s going on (either the real attacks on Lebanon or the real battlefield in my mind) creeping me out each day… What did I do to change it? Nothing! Sad!

On a softer note, to a real passion of mind…

Rock Star Supernova Week 5:

Phil Ricthie got booted out last week. What a waste of ‘wobbly neck’ talent… too bad… for me. That’s ok, there’s Josh for my very own sight for sore eyes.

On a sure winning… My money is definitely on STORM LARGE this time. She is so a rocking cool chic! Not only she is talented and know MOST of the songs (during songs selection) and usually nailed them every time. She is also humble and helpful and all that. Ok, maybe I complemented her way too much. But she is! Just wish my prediction will be true. What? Did I make a wish? No... no… no wishing!!


*sigh*

1 comment:

todek said...

I've become hooked to Rockstar, thanks to your week-by-week updates, hehe. And I have to say that the girls surprisingly, are actually much better than the lads. The gap is so huge its embarrassing